Monday, August 12, 2013

Be my Pet


Josef Capek, Histoires de Chien et de Chat, 1929



Will and Nicolas, The Christmas Bunny, 1953 and Bill Sokol, Cats Cats Cats Cats Cats, 1958
thanks to Vintage Kids' Books My Kid Lovesv

Alice and Martin Provensen, Karen's curiosity1963



Don Madden, One Kitten for Kim, 1966, and Arnold Lobel, The Quarreling Book, 1963,
  
Mary Blair, late 1960s

Charles Keeping, Charlie, Charlotte and the Golden Canary, 1967, via Curio Books

Judith Kerr, Mog the forgetful cat, 1970


Jitka Kolínská, Lucie a zázraky, 1980, thanks to Josefskrhola

Nicoletta CeccoliOscar y los gatos lunares, via Cornabou Revista Digital






1 comment:

  1. Oh, I see something from my childhood! I made my grandmother read "One Kitten for Kim" to me again and again and again when I was little!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails